Friday, May 30, 2014

Fight Cancer Like a Girl

Fight like a girl?

I am sick and tired going for testing. How can I fight something if they can’t tell me anything for sure? I go from one test to the other.   Today I met with a counselor it took three hours and yes every time I have to be off work.  I thank God for my spouse that goes with me every time.  First I completed 6 pages of family history; I thought I was done with this. But now they just want it again or in more detail.  The outcome was simple I should be tested for BRC1 and 2 and yes just all the testing because this help determine the plan of action.  However the results will only be available in about 4 to 5 weeks.   They did share with me how it cuts my changes of future breast cancer with complete mastectomy etc.  It makes me feel a little better because I have a greater change of not getting it again if I do certain thing and that is what I need to figure out.  Overall I think this went well.  They slurped up my blood in a small glass vase at the end and I was on my way 
Now I had to figure out how to fight cancer like a girl?

And how is that I ask myself.   How do girls fight?  What tools do I have in my pocket to fight this cancer?   Well the only tool I can think off today is the word of God that is based on “LOVE” “FAITH” and “HOPE”

Cor 13;13
12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. 13 But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment