Sunday, July 27, 2014

Counting down the hours::: before surgery::: July 29 at Cedar ParK Regional 1401 Medical Parkway Cedar Park

I had a huge sudden to do list that of cause I just don't get to the important things:

1. gave the kids the school supplies
2.  wrote a durable power of attorney and emailed it to all
3. posted the take a meal to make sure my family will be ok
    posted it on facebook.
4.  went to Schlitterbahn 3 times this summer
5. went to San Fran Cisco
6. went to several getaways that was pre-planned Kerrville and Mable Springs
7.  Set up the vacation plan for another women
8. Got my medicine
8. Shopped for school clothes and did we on Saturday the whole entire day, one is starting high school
9. Posted my books that I can sell at least more than ten this month

Thing to do tonight
1. Clean my room
2. Pack my and set my bedside table and stock it up with everything I will need
3. Get marked up by doctor tomorrow where the cuts will be
4. call angel of Zimmerman
5. put my time off in at work
6.pack my bag for vacation 2 nights there
7. pray
8. Do something to welcome my daughter back home
9. run away

No comments:

Post a Comment