Friday, June 20, 2014

Bethesda Soap -

Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 10:11 AM

Subject: Bethesda Skincare

Good morning 

Thank you for contacting us.  We are always sad to hear when anyone is suffering from cancer of any kind and it would be our pleasure to send you a free bar of soap in honor of our Melanie Policy.  We hope it goes a long way to aid in your skins nourishment as well as provide you with an element of protection from the sun.  I have already processed your order so you should be receiving your soap in just a few days.
I am leaving you with my direct contact information, if you should have any questions about the soap or Bethesda please feel free to contact me and I will do my very best to answer them.  Also if there is anyone you feel would benefit from the use of our soap I invite you to pass my information along to them as well.
Thank you again for contacting us, we will keep you in our prayers.


Sincerely,
Geoffrey Yerves
Bethesda Skincare, East Coast Sales Rep.
geoff@bethesdaskincare.com
631-219-3790

http://www.bethesdaskincare.com

Like us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/BethesdaSkincare

No comments:

Post a Comment